SOOO, not gonna lie, I was feeling pretty blah the other day. I had a very good chat with our caseworker, got a lot of questions answered...etc. But, then she told me that in order to have the BEST chance of getting the referral of our little Girly, she wanted to have our Dossier in Bulgaria by the end of August!!!
****I interrupt this rant to give those of you who are unsure, an idea of what a dossier is. It is basically our family profile that is shown to the ministry of justice so that they can see how crazy awesome we are. There is a lot of info included, family pictures, house pictures.....etc.****
Anywho, none of this was a biggie until she told us that we needed to send $2700.00. At this point, I had a massive heart attack and don't remember much afterwards...ok, maybe that is exaggerating....
Needless to say, we don't have that right now. We just made a big payment and we are kind of making this up as we go. I have been selling so much stuff, we might not have anything left in our house to bring our girl home to!!...ok, another exaggeration, but you get the idea.
So, I will start with a prayer request. I can sum it up in one word. ready?...."GRANTS!!!!!"....We have been filling out and submitting grants like crazy. Please pray that we get a couple of these, that would be huge!
Now, the Blessing!!!!!.....We are preparing to do a week long adoption auction. Let me just say, people have Blessed us soooo much. We are talking insanely thoughtful donations, people making items for us to sell, people I don't even know donating Tupperware from their businesses... I even connected with this sweet lady on Facebook. I love her crochet projects and I just took a leap of faith and asked if she would want to donate something. Not only is she donating, but she went out and got a photographer friend to donate! How amazing is that?????
So, Im taking this as God telling me to chillax. He has got this, He isn't surprised by any of this. He has helped us make each payment so far without having to use a credit card.....He will bring our little "d" home.