Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Praising in the Hallway

"Until God opens the next door, Praise him in the Hallway." I LOVE this quote. My Purdy sister Chelsey told me this early on in our adoption, Then I was reminded of it again today when my dear friend, and fellow adopting Momma posted it. Story of our life.
 
Sean and I just got back from Yakima, where we got our USCIS fingerprints done. This was a big thing that we needed to accomplish, we had waited and waited for the date to arrive of our appt. So, that is done, and now we just need to get a stinkin medical form RE-DONE for Sean. Those medical forms have been a royal pain in my curvy butt!! (yes, im hostile)
 
In other news, I have officially made myself crazy. I had to put myself to bed early last night, because I was just so overwhelmed with the crazy amounts of stuff I had done during the day, and yet there is so much left to do. We have been Blessed with not 1, not 2, but 3 different fundraising opportunities (Praise God!)...Although this is a tremendous Blessing, It is also a lot of work for me. I am SO grateful that God has surrounded me with a group of Godly friends that want to ease my burden wherever they can.
 
So, please pray that things move swiftly. Pray that my hard work pays off and that these fundraising opportunities are Blessed. Pray for Leanna, as she is still in an orphanage. Thanks.